Prof. Pramod Kumar
Phone No Extn:
315, Department of Physics
- Nanostructure based haptics sensors, gas sensors: Study of charge carrier transport properties.
- Integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in various sensors: Analyzing Sensor response with the help of AI, machine learning algorithms, and artificial neural networks.
- Organic/inorganic field effect transistor and diodes: High band gap semiconductors, organic semiconductors, charge carrier transport study, and effect of trap sites. Effect of molecular arrangement on charge carrier transport and traps.
- Device trap density measurement with the help of capacitance measurements.
- Energy generation and storage devices: Study the effect of molecular and atomic arrangement on the performance of energy storage devices.
- Piezoelectric sensors: Study various piezoelectric materials in thin films and nano-structured forms.
- Cesini I, Kowalczyk M, Lucantonio A, D'Alesio G, Kumar P, Camboni D, Massari L, Pingue P, DeSimone A, Morgera AF, Oddo CM. “Seedless Hydrothermal Growth of ZnO Nanorods as a Promising Route for Flexible Tactile Sensors”. Nanomaterials, 10(5), 977, 2020.
- A Fraleoni-Morgera, I Cesini, P Kumar, CM Oddo. “Hydrothermally Grown ZnO Nanorods as Promising Materials for Low Cost Electronic Skin”. ChemNanoMat 6 (1), 15-31. 2020.
- V Rani, P Kumar, A Sharma, S Yadav, B Singh, N Ray, S Ghosh. “Carrier-induced Hopping to Band conduction in pentacene”. Scientific reports 9 (1), 1-9, 2019.
- Varsha Rani, Akanksha Sharma, Pramod Kumar, Budhi Singh and Subhasis Ghosh, “Charge transport mechanism in copper phthalocyanine thin films with and without traps”, RSC ADVANCES, 7, 54911, 2017.
- Pramod Kumar , Yulia Gerchikov, Yoav Eichen and Nir Tessler, “Mixed Phases as a Route to Self-passivation: The Effect of π-Stacking Backbone on the Physical and Electrical Properties of Naphthalenediimide Derivatives”, The JOURNAL of PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY C, 120, 23221, 2016.
- Akanksha Sharma, Pramod Kumar, Varsha Rani, Nirat Ray, Subhasis Ghosh, “Understanding the dependence of transport parameters on carrier concentration within a Gaussian density of states in molecular organic semiconductors” JOURNAL of PHYSICS: CONDENSED MATTER, 28, 235802, 2016.
- Pramod Kumar , Yulia Gerchikov, Kammasandra Nanajunda Shivananda , Anat Sadeh, Yoav Eichen and Nir Tessler, “Single Crystal Statistical Field-Effect Transistors” ADVANCED ELECTRONIC MATERIALS, 2, 1500309, 2016.
- Pramod Kumar , Kammasandra Nanajunda Shivananda , Wojciech Zaja˛czkowski , Wojciech Pisula , Yoav Eichen and Nir Tessler, “The Relation Between Molecular Packing or Morphology and Chemical Structure or Processing Conditions: the Effect on Electronic Properties” ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS, 24, 2530, 2014.
- Pramod Kumar, Akanksha Sharma, Sarita Yadav, Subhasis Ghosh, “Morphology optimization for achieving air stable and high performance organic field effect transistors” ORGANIC ELECTRONICS, 14, 1663, 2013.
- Akanksha Sharma, Sarita Yadav, Pramod Kumar, Sumita Ray Chaudhuri and Subhasis Ghosh, “Defect states and their energetic position and distribution in organic molecular semiconductors” APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 102, 143301, 2013.
- Sarita Yadav, Pramod Kumar, and Subhasis Ghosh, “Optimization of surface morphology to reduce the effect of grain boundaries and contact resistance in small molecule based thin film transistors” APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 101, 193307 2012.
- Pramod Kumar, Akanksha Sharma, Sumita Ray Chaudhuri and Subhasis Ghosh, “Effect of deep traps on small molecule based thin film transistors”, APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 99, 173304, 2011.
- Akanksha Sharma, Pramod Kumar, Budhi Singh, Sumita Ray Chaudhuri, and Subhasis Ghosh, “Capacitance-voltage characteristics of organic Schottky diode with and without deep traps”, APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 99, 023011, 2011.
- Ruchi Agrawal, Pramod Kumar and Subhasis Ghosh, “Thickness dependence of injection limited current(ILC) and space charge limited current(SCLC) in Copper Phthalocyanine (CuPc)”, APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 93, 073311, 2008.
- Ruchi Agrawal, Pramod Kumar and Subhasis Ghosh, “Mechanism of electric field induced conductance transition in molecular organic semiconductor based thin films”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTRON DEVICES, 55, 2795, 2008.